Saturday, August 13, 2011

summer end sales

IMG_0031

Summer is ending, which is always depressing however summer end sales are always exhilarating. I had to share my purchases with you guys because they were so thrilling.I'm going on vacation to Florida so still wanted new fun stuff to wear, while strolling through the Material Girl racks at The Bay found incredible deals. Everything was on sale and then 30% off, the dress was $13 dollars, and the shorts $11 ! Crazy, then I needed a hat because although I have never burnt my scalp in 21 years, my mother is convinced the Florida sun will do so. So I went searching, which is impossible to find cute summer hats at the end of summer, but alas I went to the men's section in The Bay and found this beauty for $5, after the mark-downs and percentages off. And put the icing on the cake, I had used six products up at MAC and got a free eye shadow, Copperplate which is a gorgeous matte grey.
Although your eyes may be wet, with the impending doom of cold weather, dry your eyes my dear friends with your summer end purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment