Sunday, May 12, 2013

NOTD: Best Spring Colour!


So OPI Gargantuan Green Grape is turning into my new favourite Spring colour. The past couple of Spring seasons I have always gone for mint, and while I still love a good mint colour, this is like definitely a more yellow as opposed to blue undertoned light green colour.  And to me it is more honeydew than it is grape, but whatever, its a really nice creme finish polish that you can definitely wear all spring and summer!

Ps. The accent nail is Essie Blanc and I used a dotting tool, to add a little pizzazz!

Pps. I am always on the hunt for the best mint nail colour tell me in the comments or tweet me what your favourite is because so far my favourites are Revlon Minted and the Sally Hansen Xtremewear in Mint Sorbet!

No comments:

Post a Comment