Monday, September 12, 2011

DISNEY

IMG_0441

I am 100% a believer in the magic of Disney, which you have to be to enjoy the happiest place on earth.

Animal Kingdom literally blew my mind, it is a zoo on crack, from ALL the animals, the rides and the parade. I was expecting to like it but not LOVE it, and honestly I wouldnt skip it.

florida2011 400

Epcot on the other hand mixes learning and fun, and if that's is your deal you will love it. I enjoyed it of course, but if I were to rate them it would be the bottom of the list.

IMG_0431

IMG_0380

I enjoyed this little treat in the America Pavillion, MMM!

IMG_0494

I enjoyed this treat while watching Indiana Jones, which is an amazing classic, Hollywood Studios is home to my second favourite ride of the trip, the Toy Story ride, is a 3D interactive ride where you play kind of arcade games, literally the most fun I've ever had.

IMG_0509

and we saved the best for last, Magic Kingdom!

IMG_0541

IMG_0597

Words cannot describe how much I loved Magic Kingdom, from when the park opened to every ride we went on, it literally is pure FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment