Monday, September 12, 2011

Florida: Universal Studios

This summer, I headed to a place I have been dying to go since 1998 (the last time I was there)... Florida!

I pretty much had the best vacation ever so here are some photos from being in Universal Studios!

IMG_0058

IMG_0137
I was obsessed with the Seuss part of the park, it was just so bright and fun!

IMG_0212
The Simpsons are new-ish to the park and if you were ever a fan of the show, you will be so impressed, I loved it and the ride was so much fun

and finally the part that I was unsure how much I would enjoy, because I am not a Harry Potter fan, ended up being my favourite part of Universal

IMG_0122

IMG_0096

The Harry Potter part of the park was unreal, they literally take you into that world. The ride was the most fun, waiting in line they take you through Hogwarts and is an experience. Once you actually reach the ride you are "flying on a broom" and it was one of the best rides ever.

Also, you MUST to try the frozen butter beer because it is the most delicious thing on this planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment