Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pink Popsicle Lips

DSC03676
The second that I slapped this lipstick on all I could think of was it made my lips look like just ate a pink popsicle. It is a Boots N7 Moisture Drench lipstick and extremely creamy. I purchased it at Shoppers Drug Mart, and they were getting rid of all N7 products, so I hope other Canadians are able to get there hands on this lipstick. It feels high end and I was able to get it and Sienna for $2.50

It feels very smooth, it doesn't feel waxy or have a strange texture, the taste is pleasant and it doesn't dry out my lips or emphasize flaws like dryness, cracks etc.

Its just a very comfortable lipstick that I had to tell someone about and I highly recommend it because it is affordable and I want to try more wearable everyday colours of the moisture drench line.

Its my first N7 product, feel free to comment if you have tried these and what else from this brand is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment