Sunday, October 21, 2012

Zebra






This is my zebra dress, I'm kind of obsessed with it and haven't worn it since the third week of September. But, since I took the pictures I figured I might as well at least make the blog post. As you can see it has a really high neck line, and an exposed zipper on the back, but the best part is definitely the print. It is from H&M and I have seen it in some stores still as well as the other dresses in the solid colours with this shape and zipper.

When I first saw it it was $19.99 and the rest of the colours including the same print but pink were $10, so being the bargain hunter I am, I left it. A week later, after the back to school "sales" it was marked down to $10 just like the rest. The moral of this ramble is sometimes when shopping, good things come to those who wait!

Also, the lipstick I'm wearing is Boots N7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Sienna and my hair is third day, Dove dry shampoo hair and I used a 2" curling iron.

Anyways, do you think I could wear this for fall, with a cardigan and black tights and boots? I'm contemplating it because I like it so much. Also, if any of you just got a really good bargain I'd love to hear about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment